If the Fellowship cannot accommodate your activity/meeting, you will be notified. Otherwise your group will be assigned a room. If the specific room you are requesting is not available, your group will be be assigned a comparable room. Room assignments are posted outside each building on campus.
You will have specific responsibilities for leaving the room clean, trash free and furniture arranged for the next room use.
To book a room, or even explore dates on the calendar, please fill out the Room Request Form.
Before You Leave Checklist
Leaders are encouraged to make sure members of their group(s) are aware of building safety and good stewardship. Here are the important steps:
- Review Room Use Policies
- Leave the room at least as clean as you found it.
- Return all furniture to designated “room neutral” positions in the appropriate rooms.
- Turn off lights, appliances and other equipment. If you adjusted settings, reset AC/heat settings according to instructions posted at the thermostats.
- Please wash any dishes left from your meeting.
- Return any building keys to the office. Optional return for CARE Building keys: There is a safe drop box in the CARE Bldg. kitchen, mounted on the wall next to the refrigerator; be sure and include your organization’s name when leaving keys in the drop box.
- Building Lockup: Close and lock windows. If you are the last to leave the building, turn off hall and other lights. Lock all CARE Building doors using the hex key for inside panic bars. The hex key is stored in the upper corner of the door frames.